Wondering what you should do on Valentine’s day? Well, after you finish your romantic evening of dinner and drinks, how about a movie?
Here is a list of some great romantic Bollywood movie choices to help your Valentine’s be perfect!
1. Hunk Deewana Kar Gye – a 2006 movie about a woman who is arranged to marry a businessman. But is he her real soul-mate?
2. Lucky: No Time for Love – a 2005 movie about terrorists, adventure, and love.
3. I Have Luv Storys – a 2010 romantic comedy about a woman with a fiance who develops a close friendship with her opposite. Who is her real love?
4. Love Aaj Kal – a 2009 movie that translates into “Love These Days”. The movie is about enduring love.
5. Jannat 2 – a 2012 crime thriller that pulls at the heart strings.
6. Jab Tak Hai Jaan – “As Long as There is Life” – a 2012 romantic drama that was a huge blockbuster
7. Fanaa – “Destroyed in Love” – a 2006 film about a tourist guide and a blind girl.
8. Tere Naam – In Your Name – a 2003 romantic drama about a guy that falls in love. But will unfortunate circumstances keep them apart?
9. Namastey London – a 2007 romantic comedy
10. Kites – a 2010 romantic drama that was one of the largest Bollywood releases ever!